RAC Approved Garage
The RAC MOT Check & Repair Plan
The RAC know that 62% of motorists have had a vehicle fail its MOT. So, to help protect motorists they developed the RAC MOT Check and Repair Plan. The plan is given to you free of charge at the time of a service, provided a Vehicle Health Check has been completed and any remedial work identified is carried out*
The plan covers you for up to £750 of repairs should your vehicle fail its next MOT test**
• The RAC MOT Check & Repair Plan is free of charge
• Peace of mind that if your vehicle needs repairs to pass its MOT, the plan will cover you for specific parts
• Covers repairs up to a total of £750
For more information about the RAC MOT Check and Repair Plan and full terms and condition please visit: www.rac.co.uk/approvedgarage or alternatively speak to a member of the team.
*Remedial work completed at your own expense
**Please note only the items specified in the plan are covered.
Any other repairs remain your own responsibility. £750 of repairs is inclusive of VAT
The RAC have been serving motorists since 1897, and as the motorist’s champion, it’s their duty to provide motorists with a network of independent garages they can trust, that’s why they set up the RAC Approved Garages Network.
As an RAC Approved Garage we follow the RAC Customer Charter for Approved Garages. This means you will every time you bring your vehicle you will get:
• Honest pricing - All work will be explained clearly and the costs will be transparent
• Quality work - Any repairs done will meet the high standard set by the RAC
• Exceptional customer service - You’ll find the service friendly, straightforward and jargon free. For more information about the RAC and the Approved Garages network, please visit: www.rac.co.uk/approvedgarages
The RAC Fixed Price Service Plan
A lot of roadside breakdowns happen because motorists skip essential vehicle servicing. Research conducted by the RAC has shown that 75% of motorists make no provision to pay for their vehicle servicing requirements, with a lot of motorists paying a large sum upfront for their annual service.
The RAC Service Plan allows motorists to break the cost of 2 years vehicle servicing and MOT tests in to a manageable monthly fixed price.
The Service Plan is an easy way to budget for your car’s servicing requirements, ensuring your car never misses a vital service interval so you get maximum life out of the vehicle.
• Simple and affordable monthly payments that make it easier for you to budget, with fixed, inflation-proof prices.
• Peace of mind that your vehicles servicing and MOT tests are met for the next 2 years
• No deposit and no nasty surprises
• All work carried out at RAC Approved Garages by experienced and trusted technicians
For more information about the RAC Fixed Price Service Plan and full terms and conditions please visit: www.rac.co.uk/approvedgarages or alternatively speak to a member of the team
We pride ourselves on the continuing training programmes our staff attend. Richard , Master Tech continues to train and expand his knowledge so he can keep up to date with all the latest technology.
All Trans Autos building in Stanway, Colchester. In 2006 All Trans Autos moved to its present location – the same year in which we became a Bosch Car Service centre. In order to become a BCS certain criteria have to be met. To read more about this see our Bosch page.
Today All Trans Autos is one of the largest independent garages in Colchester. We offer unlimited expertise and are able to deal with most makes to dealer level. We operate to standards beyond those that are expected even by Bosch, and we won their quality award in our first year.
We were shortlisted down to the last three in the Independent Garage of the Year Award in 2008.